A 3-1 week puts the Sixers at 46-28 on the season, and in a virtual dead heat with Boston (47-28), Miami (47-28) and Milwaukee (46-28) in a race for the top spot in the Eastern Conference.
But should the Sixers really be gunning for that #1 seed?
Covered in this post
- Overview of the Sixers' week.
- A look at the week ahead.
- Injury Report.
- The Eastern Conference playoff race.
- News impacting the Sixers.
- Required reading.
- Last week at The Daily Six.
This post is for subscribers onlySubscribe now - 50% off first year!
Already have an account? Log in
Find out more about me, my background, and my goal with the newsletter at the About me page